Budget Billing is a payment plan that lets you level your payments throughout the year, sparing you from unpredictable bills that result from seasonal usage variations. Budget Billing does not reduce your overall energy expense. It simply lets you spread out your annual expense over a 12-month period and lets you know ahead of time what your monthly bill amount will be, helping you better manage your household budget.
You can take advantage of Budget Billing if:
You are residential customer (homeowner or renter) or a small business customer in good standing with Okaloosa Gas.
You have been a customer with Okaloosa Gas for at least 12 consecutive months.
Simply enroll for Budget Billing below and we will provide you a quote.
Terms and Conditions of Budget Billing:
1. The Budget Billing Agreement is applicable only for customers classified as a Non-Seasonal Residential customer with a minimum of one year (12 months) continuous service at present location.
2. The Budget Billing Agreement is available only for residential customers that have established good payment history.
3. Based on your previous 12-months usage history, plus anticipated energy costs and other factors, your energy usage for the coming year is estimated. The total is then divided by 11 to arrive at the monthly amount. The 12th month is a settlement month and the amount may be higher or lower than the budgeted amount.
4. The Budget Billing Agreement may be discontinued upon written notice from either party, or when an account becomes delinquent.
5. The Budget Billing Plan Agreement does not affect the quality or quantity of natural gas provided to any other classification of customer. The above described Budget Billing Agreement may become effective beginning May of each year with settlement billing occurring 11 months after for the duration of the Budget Billing Agreement.
I HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I DO APPLY TO OKALOOSA GAS DISTRICT FOR BUDGET BILLING IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED ABOVE TO ALL OF WHICH I AGREE.